Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

How to Close the City Wall?

Step 1

Step 2


When the door is closed , your enemy can only face your armies by conquering. There is some pros and cons closing the door. The Pros is you can avoid your armies from facing other players maraud. Most of the players like to maraud players to gain siege points but don't want to risk conquering because they don't want to face the fortification.So closing the door will prevent losing your troops. Here's the Cons, when you close the door, players can maraud your resources easily without facing your troops. Players cannot maraud gold from other city. They must conquer in order to get gold from the city. A city can only be marauded once per 24 hours.

So choose , losing troops or losing resources.

As for me , i prefer closing the doors.

1 comment:

Open Rhythm said...

Nice. I used to play Kingory.com. I played for a good while, I played in till the kingory team closed up. I've found kingory.eu. And It means a fresh new start for me.

I never made sense of the defensive tactics, But little by little I learnt it.

It was a while since I play kingory. (I still play kingory.eu, But I miss my old city).

Something tells me your dead on. But I'm not sure. Because it's been a while. (I'm still rusty after a month of playing).

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music