Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

My Personal Tips

After you reached High Knight , build 2 armies city and 3 food city and leave 1 slot for your county . What I mean by army city and food city is stated below :

Army city : Town Area - 1 Rally Spot , 1 Hero Lounge , 1 Market , 1 College , 1 Beacon Tower
( not necessary ), 1 Outpost ( not necessary ) , 15 Barracks and 12 Cottages.



: Rural Area - 12 Farm , 8 Sawmill , 8 Quarry and 8 Iron Mine.




Food city : Town Area - 1 Rally Spot , 1 Hero Lounge , 1 Market , 1 College , 1 Beacon Tower
( not necessary ), 1 Outpost ( not necessary ) and 27 Cottages .



: Rural Area - 30 Farm , 2 Sawmill , 2 Quarry and 2 Iron Mine.




Remember to give a name for each of the city. Use a related name for all of your city.Etc. I used the name of the country for my city. I named my food city India and China because these country have huge population and I can remember easily.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ei.. just wanna ask, for your army city u dont need armory and foundry? coz i thot its needed wen u recruit troops since its gonna be a city recruting for armies...

Anonymous said...

Well, armory and foundry is for researching technology thus it is not needed for recruiting army

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music