Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

How to Increase The Idle Population Instantly ?

Many players had encounter this problem which is too many resources in a city but cannot used up all the resources building soldiers because lack of idle population. I have found out 1 trick that can increases your idle population instantly .

My Resources
My Idle Population
Since I'm using up all my resources building soldiers , I choose to build Ballistae because the ratio of lumber to iron is 5 : 3 rather than Battering Ram ( 4 : 1 ). If I used up all my resources building Battering Ram , my city will still left a lot of Iron.


1503 x 5 = 7515 ( My Idle Population )

I can only build 1503 Ballistae not because I'm out of resources but because I'm lack of idle population to train.
So ... How to increases the idle population ?Step 1 : Government > Production > Change all the Force Allocation to 0%.

After that you will get tons of idle population instantly and the Production/Hour will become 100 but don't worry it will only last a while .



Now I try to build Ballistae again.

Notice the difference ? Now I can only build 1892 Ballistae because lacking of Lumber .

After that remember to change the Force Allocation back to 100 %.

But there is a con using this trick , since you have converted some of your working peasants to soldiers , your Force Allocation will be under 100 %.

And you will have negative idle population too... But don't worry your idle population will increase slowly or you can choose to Appease Criticism > Reproduction.



After building Ballistae I still have tons of Stone so I will used it in building rockfalls.


The Result :



This is how I used up all my resources everyday . Happy Gaming .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog !!!

Anonymous said...

the way i get rid of lumber is building rolling logs. it much more efficient

Post a Comment

 
MMORPG Games - MMORPG List - Video Game Music